SIGN - STRUCTURAL INTELLIGENCE GEO NETWORK
Various sensors are configured in our monitoring system and can be integrated and mapped in the system:
- Total station
- GNSS sensors
- Hose scales
- Anchor force / stress / strain
- Climatic sensors
This list is not exhaustive. New sensors can be programmed continuously.
Track Monitoring – The new innovative monitoring solution for railroad lines, ensuring maximum reliability and safety.
Approved by SBB
Amberg TrackControl monitors all safety-relevant track parameters such as cross slopes, twists and vertical arrow heights – and does so absolutely independently of weather conditions and at a high cycle rate of one minute.
Data acquisition takes place reliably every minute
- The system works independently of weather-related restrictions such as precipitation, snow or fog
- Even stationary or passing trains do not cause any problems for the geotechnical sensors
- Maximum safety for railroad operations thanks to high measurement accuracy, fail-safe operation and the use of advanced analysis methods
- Low personnel and maintenance costs thanks to the simple and compact design
- Real-time measurement data can be retrieved, visualized and analyzed at any time and from anywhere using the GEOvis 4.0 platform
- The integrated alarm function informs you in real time via e-mail or SMS
The system is suitable for the following areas of application:
- For construction sites close to the track
- For construction work underneath tracks (pipe jacking, tunnels, underpasses, etc.)
- For the use of auxiliary bridges